******PLEASE PROPERLY MEASURE YOUR WAIST*****
1. Place the measuring tape around the exact area that you would prefer to wear your waist beads.
2. Measure yourself in an upright position. Please don’t slouch.
3. Measure yourself against your bear skin. Remove any layers of clothing.
4. Take your measurement by wrapping a tape measure around your waist towards your naval. Don’t pull the tape measure too tight. You shouldn’t dig into your skin.
5. Read the measurement by looking at the tape measure where the zero end meets the other end of the tape measure. The location of this meeting point is your waist measurement.
6. For accuracy, repeat this process more than once and finalize your number.
After you finalize your size, please choose the design you like. We also do custom orders.
Our waist beads can be made with elastic, string or wire with glass, stones, wood, metal, or ceramic style beads. Please let us know if you would like it with or without a metal clasp.
Thank you for shopping with us!